top of page
Laconia Housing, originally Laconia Housing & Redevelopment Authority, was organized by a vote of the Laconia City Council on April 26, 1950. The organization was active until 1953 and then was inactive for 9 years. On October 29, 1962 it was reactivated by the appointment of four Commissioners. A fifth Commissioner was appointed on November 26, 1962. Laconia Housing has continued operating without interruption in the performance of its public corporate purposes since that date.
bottom of page