All new mixed-income apartments with support services in the heart of Laconia
Updated: Jan 26
Our Sunrise House provides service enriched housing options that allow seniors to remain living independently.
Rent includes: heat, hotwater, electricity and air conditioning. All units are fully wheel chair accessible .One bedroom, one bath or two bedroom, two bath available.
• Scheduled personal care assistance with bathing, grooming, and other activities of daily living available in up to one-hour increments.
• Weekly housekeeping (up to 2 hours per week)Including vacuuming of unit and cleaning of kitchen and bathroom, dusting, changing of bed linens, and assisting with laundry.
• Resident service coordination available for Tenants seeking assistance with other supportive service programs.
• Meal plans available.
• Monthly nursing assessment visits.
• Personal emergency calls system.
• Transportation to local medical appointments by taxi provided.
• Onsite social andrecreationalactivities.
• Access to the adjacent Sunrise Towers residential campus forcommunityevents.
• Wellness programs, blood pressure checks, weight checks, screening clinics, and other similar services, available.
• Grocery servicesavailableweekly.
• Onsite hair grooming services available.
RENT INCLUDING SERVICES:
1 BEDROOM $2,450 1 PERSON
2 BEDROOM $2,750 1 PERSON
603-737-2232 • TDD: 800-735-2964